Venue & Accommodation
The Ontario Dharma Celebration will be held at Kadampa Meditation Centre Canada which arose from the compassionate intention of Geshe Kelsang Gyatso as part of the International Temples Project, a unique international fund dedicated to public benefit. The Temple is located downtown in Little Italy, and is the National Temple of the New Kadampa Tradition. An oasis of peace in the city, it is dedicated to the attainment of world peace by offering everyone the opportunity to develop lasting mental peace.
There are limited on-site accommodations available at KMC Canada that may be booked online for the full Celebration only. Partial Celebration bookings cannot be accepted. Please check the Celebration Fees page for pricing and options.
Questions? Please contact us.
Overnight parking: Temporary overnight parking passes can be purchased and printed online in a matter of minutes, for a flat rate of $8.19 per 24 hours, $12.28 per 48 hours,or $19.18 per week, plus H.S.T from the City of Toronto website at https://secure.toronto.ca/wes/eTPP/welcome.do. Overnight street parking without such a permit will result in a ticket. Please reference the address 601 Ossington Ave, Toronto, ON, M6G 3T6 in your form.
We do not have any group rates with hotels. You may like to visit expedia.ca or travelocity.ca for more information and to make bookings. Below is a list of hotels that are less than 4 km from the temple.
1. Doubletree by Hilton Toronto Downtown – 108 Chestnut St (Dundas/Bay)
2. Toronto Mariott Bloor Yorkville – 90 Bloor St. E.(Yonge/Bloor)
3. Eaton Chelsea Hotel 33 Gerrard St W. (Yonge/Gerrard)
4. Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre 30 Carlton St. (Yonge/College)
5. Holiday Inn Bloor Yorkville 280 Bloor St. W. (Bloor/St. George)
1. HI-Toronto – 76 Church Street (at Adelaide)
2. College Hostel – 280 Augusta Avenue (College & Spadina)